- All appointment times include setting up of the room and client changing time, before and after treatment. Times shown are not actual treatment times.
CANCELLATION OF APPOINTMENTS
- We request 24 hours for cancellation. Otherwise 50% of treatments cost booked will be charged.
- Clients arriving late, will only receive the balance of their appointment time, but will be charged full price for the treatment booked.
- We offer email reminders as a reminder of your next appointment.
- We accept cash, cheque and credit cards
- We charge 25p for debit/credit cards
- All consultations are free of charge
- To be used within 6months. we cannot extend the validation date and thereafter the voucher is void.
- Are non-redeemable for cash.
- Lost vouchers cannot be replaced.
- Must be produced on arrival at the salon as proof of purchase.
- We reserve the right to increase our prices and discontinue treatments, as required without notice.
- VAT No: 298 8847 11
- As a courtesy to other clients and maintain a relaxed atmosphere, please switch off your phone before entering the salon.
- It is the clients responsibility to inform us before every treatment, if they are pregnant, on medication or suffering any kind of of illness, as we may advise you not to take the treatment booked.
- For a detailed leaflet on any of the treatments listed please ask at reception.
- We offer courtesy calls as a reminder of your next appointment, this service is complimentary and it is the clients responsibility to remember appointments booked.
- Adorn has a code of ethics for acceptable practise in the salon. All beauty therapists at Adorn are members of 'The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapist'.
- For any products ordered over the phone or in the salon, we require full cost of products to be paid for before any orders are placed.